soooo i should actually be studying for finals right now rather than making this list, but with summer so close and the gradually growing summer to-do list, it must be done.
- get settled into my new home (yay)
- get in touch with my long-lost piano talents
- go to disneyland and get a season pass
- summer school. ehh..
- improve my sparring skills
- swim swim swim
- PAINT!!!!!! ARTS AND CRAFTS!!!!!!
- get some good ole’ sunshine vitamin D
- have some fun in the sun at the beach!
- develop some photography skills
- community service with Circle K
- internship and volunteer service with hospital
- learn how to play some guitar
- meet Kassam G (<3)
- visit Berkeley and go to Caltopia :D
- have a epic hangout with my girlsies and fweeends
- learn how to make totoro shaped cream puffs
- learn how to cook in general
- get a job…?
- catch up on How I Met Your Mother, Grey’s Anatomy, The Community, Family Guy, Simpsons, Modern Family, America’s Next Top Model, and a whole lotta of movies
- watch Eclipse at 2am, getting to the movie theatres in a mini cooper carrying its max. capacity of people and a filipino 12yr.old-look-alike boy on my lap (good times, good times)
- learn some chinese
- get these darn braces off >(
- go camping/hiking
- get a bike and cycle
whew! and the list continues to grow…
so many things to do, yet so little time